AWIC @ AUSTRALASIAN COMPUTER SCIENCE WEEK
Where: Auckland, New Zealand
When: 20th-23rd January 2014
Australasian Computer Science Week (ASCW) represents the largest annual gathering of computing educators and researchers in Australasia. The aim for 2014 is to re-emphasise its community building focus and provide a stronger community of practice for computing discipline leaders, researchers and educators in the region. ACSW is a multiconference event with a collection of fourteen different conferences and workshops, including AWIC.
- Paper submission: 12th August 2013
- Author notification: 8th October 2013
- Final version: 29thOctober 2013
- Author registration: 4th November 2013
- Early bird registration ends: 2nd December 2013
- Conference dates: 20th January - 23rd January, 2014
CALL FOR PAPERS
The Australasian Computer Science Week (ASCW2014) Conferences and workshops aim at supporting educators and researchers in the region and gathering high-quality contributions to the several computing research subdisciplines.
- All submissions must be original work, not previously published elsewhere, and not currently submitted to any other conference or journal.
- Submission of a paper should be regarded as an undertaking that, should the paper be accepted, at least one of the authors will attend the conference to present the work.
- As with previous years, registration for ACSW will enable delegates to attend sessions in any conference participating in the Australasian Computer Science Week. The proceedings of this event will be published by the Australian Computer Society (ACS) in the CRPIT Series.
For further information about ACSW 2014, click here
View Past Conferences for resources from the most recent conferences.